WORLD STUDY CONVENTION
August 22-29, 1993, Sacrofano (Rome)
THE SUBJECT: "THE EDUCATIONAL CONTINUITY"
How can we guarantee the continuità to the human and christian values that the Expupils assumed during their educational period? This is a question that for the first time the FMA Institute with the world Confederation of Expupils answered to the Delegates of the Expupils Confederations and to the Inspectorial Coordinators of Pastorale Giovanile, arrived from all over the world. An idea exstremely salesian that charactherizes the coherent expansion of Don Bosco Preventive System.
IV WORLD MEETING ABOUT THE WOMAN
September 1995, Beijing (China)
For the first time the Association (represented by the Confederal Councillor Maria Rosa Frigerio) is invited to take part to the works of FORUM of O.N.G. about the Woman. A single experience from the point of view
- of the responsibility of every woman that symbolizes the absent and the silent women;
- of the conscience of all the people that take part to be invest from the "EMPOWERMENT" that makes the woman able to find new strategies and new paths to build the love culture.
The contents: every day 300 meeting about different subjects relative to equality, development, and peace.
April 29 - May 1, 2000, Mornese
The Confederal Commission of Young People organizes a training meeting relative to the young Expupils, from 18 years to 30 years. What means for a young person to serve, to offer himself without expect fulfilments, to be silent and not try to be famous? Obiectives:
- to live an experience of salesian spirituality from the origins of the history;
- to know Maria Domenica Mazzarello, a lay able to choose against the mainstream;
- to know and to deepen our Association.
WORLD MEETING OF THE CATHOLIC LAITY
November 25-30, 2000, Rome
"Jesus Christ's witness in the Third Millennium"
The Association, for the 2000 Jubilee, takes part to the Catholic Laity Meeting, organized by the Lay Papal Council, that gathered in Rome 550 lay people arrived from 90 countries as delegates of the Episcopal Conferences and 170 associations.
Authoritative statements, important contents about the vocation, lay mission and education, strong challenges to the lay identity.
MEETING OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF EUROPE
September 5-9, 2001, Mornese-Valdocco
"In the streets of Maria Domenica Mazzarello and Don Bosco"
The Commission of the young people (World Confederation of FMA Expupils- World Confederation DB Expupils) organizes for the first time an educational meeting for young managers and of the 2 Confederations.
Obiectives of the meeting:
- to compare the own experience, lived daily in the family, in the school, durino the work, in the association, in the voluntary service, with the lay vocation of Madre Mazzarello and Don Bosco;
- to discover that the Salesian Spirituality is the synthesis that our Saints did between their life and their faith;
- to discover that our Associations are set in this Spirituality;
- to understand how "to work through the Association for the young people and through the young people for the Association".